Wednesday 4 June 2014

This is my youngest boy James. His first attempt at walking the plank ended in  muddy wet mess (yuck!) - but with a helping hand from his friend, encouragement from all of us but most importantly the will to overcome his challenge got him across safely. He knew he couldn't get much wetter/colder/smellier from his first fall and he knew was in good company that wouldn't judge his mistakes  - only encourage - (and also I had packed clean dry clothes for him).So the risk of falling in again didn't seem too daunting.
Can you think of anyone who may need that kind of support right now? PLEASE SHARE.
By signing up FREE to my email Newsletter you will have FREE access to my Meditation MP3 recording and regular supportive Newsletters with lots of FREE info about how you can access support or use spiritual and practical techniques to help yourself. My Tarot sessions are not just about predictions they are also guidance on how to make positive changes that are specific to you only. (see the blue/white icon on the right on my facebook page to become a member- or if using a mobile you can access signing up at my webpage on  www.maggietarotguidance.com). Hope this has inspired some of you.Maggiex

No comments:

Post a Comment