Monday 19 May 2014

I've been dying to share my news - but wanted to wait until it was all confirmed in writing. I was interviewed and asked to join a new BIG Tarot company #psychicether to be one of their regular Skype tarot readers. One of the CEO's were so ...impressed by my reading that they have additionally invited me down to launch of their new company along with #DerekAcorah at the Mind Body and Spirit event in London s Earl court. All expenses paid !!! I have been hand picked out of 100 people - only 2 of us selected. Also sponsoring the launch will be #NicoleScherzinger. V exciting!!
Maggie Tarot will still be my main business - but will also be nice to rub shoulders with the famous dudes out there also.
To book a reading with me please contact me on FB or via my website
www.maggietarotguidance.com

No comments:

Post a Comment